Facial serum to reduce and eliminate acne marks.
- anti pollution
- natural moisturizer
- anti inflammatory
Ingredients concentrated all in one product:
- Dragon's Blood
- Stabilized Vitamin C
- Bio retinol
- Aloe Vera
This serum is ideal for acne marks and sun spots. Can be used on the entire face.
Ingredient with multiple beneficial properties for skin care treatment.
It is extracted from the latex of the Croton lechleri tree, native to the upper Amazon region, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia It is known that when the Spanish went to American lands, around the year 1600, they learned from the Peruvian tribes that Dragon's latex Blood was excellent for faster wound healing.
stabilized VITAMIN C
The Vitamin C + Glucose molecule remains bound, ensuring the stability of the vitamin, until it comes into contact with the skin.
On the surface of the skin we find enzymes, alpha-glucosidases, which are responsible for breaking the Vitamin C - Glucose bond, causing the release of vitamin C and its subsequent intracellular absorption, without it having been lost none of its properties, thus ensuring its effectiveness: increased collagen synthesis, whitening effect, prevention of inflammation and skin photoaging
- Maintenance of youthful skin: increases collagen synthesis
- Whitening effect: inhibition of tyrosinase activity, responsible for melanin synthesis.
- Antioxidant activity (reduction of existing melanin)
- Prevention of inflammation and photoaging of the skin: antioxidant activity (Neutralises free radicals).
Retinol of vegan origin. Plant extract that acts on the same synthetic retinoid receptors, ensuring the treatment of aged skin without presenting its adverse effects. It has antioxidant action and calming effect. Visibly reduces wrinkles and expression lines and unifies skin tone.
- It works by restoring the skin's barrier function, hydrating, soothing and nourishing altered skin, improving its elasticity and smoothness.
- Profound regeneration of cells damaged by the effects of dehydration.
- Calms possible irritations and itching caused by dryness.
- Keeps skin firm, smooth and elastic for longer.
The Aloe Vera used is special because it offers a set of guarantees on the benefits of the product:
- has been tested and guaranteed to be biologically active.
- retains the effectiveness of the live plant, even after being harvested and processed
- is the only one that quantifies and guarantees the retention of 10% of total polysaccharides (active ingredient) through its unique patented manufacturing process
- in addition, the efficiency has been improved by concentrating on the most active fraction of polysaccharides (molecular weight of 50,000 to 100,000 Daltons).
- importance of polysaccharides: the retention of medium-high molecular weight polysaccharides improves the biological activity of Aloe Vera gel.
- meets and even exceeds the standards established by the “International Aloe Science Council” (Certification Program for the determination of content and purity)
Panthenol or provitamin B5 when applied topically, is quickly transformed into vitamin B5 and has been shown to contribute to both hydration and regeneration, developing good skin care.
- Hydrating/Humectant: It is capable of attracting water and retaining it in the skin.
- Soothing: Relieves sensations of itching, irritation and redness.
- Repairer: Promotes skin regeneration processes (cell proliferation), helping to repair the skin's natural barrier function and, therefore, reduce water loss. By reducing water loss, it helps to soften the skin and keep it elastic, and protects it.
Strong stimulation of cell proliferation and tissue reconstruction, prevents skin lesions. The areas of the skin superficially injured by shaving recover their initial state.
How to use
Place directly on the acne mark or blemish. It can be several times a day. Keep moisturized.
Can be used on the entire face or neckline. It is not photosensitive. It can be used during the day.
For all skin types. All ages. It is designed in a practical glass container for teenagers.